- Job Ref
Role: User Researcher
Rate: Circa £400 per day
Contract length: 12 Months
Are you an experienced User Researcher looking to join an enthusiastic digital, multi-disciplinary team? This 12-month contract offers a chance to work on various exciting challenges and provide a boon to your professional development without working in a market research role. Inform designs through the agile process and steer the course of the project from pre-discovery to go live.
- Public sector experience preferable in an Agile role
- Previous Agile experience is preferable
- Knowledge of research question/objectives definition in collaboration with internal research sponsors and the translation of these into research design
- Knowledge and experience of user-centered design practices
- Experience of research design and proposal writing in which the research design closely maps to the research objectives
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative research activities such as sampling, questionnaire design, and analysis, interviews, ethnographic observations, facilitating workshops, focus groups and other types of group discussion, managing stakeholder engagement sessions
- Support usability evaluation sessions in the laboratory or remote: experimental design, using a range of tools to collect data, writing usability reports supported by evidence such as video, graphs, tables and pictures
- Negotiate with the project team to ensure that user research makes a valuable contribution to a project and that user insights are acted upon
If the some of the above describes you please get in touch with a member of the Cranford Group today.