- Job Ref
- Test Analyst
Are you seeking a company which is fast paced, dynamic and offers career progression?
A company which rewards individual / team excellence and values new / exciting ideas?
If so our client is seeking an experienced Senior Test Analyst for a permanent role in Leeds.
They are seeking someone who has an extensive knowledge of manual software testing.
An individual that understands software development and a variety of methodologies (in-particular Agile) and can provide both innovative and cutting edge solutions.
- Liaise and work with the client to establish requirements and develop the best possible solutions.
- Be confident in your knowledge and provide expert advice / feedback to the clients.
- Have excellent written skills – meaning you will produce clear / concise reports and documentation
- Be tool agnostic and recommend new processes and techniques to improve the capability of testing for clients.
- Work independently but also in collaboration with teams across the business
- 2 years or more commercial experience of Manual testing
- Extensive experience across a number of testing disciplines (Mobile, Regression, Web, System, Acceptance, UAT)
- Ideally previous experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience with test management tools (Team Foundation Server, HP Quality Centre, Jira)
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment (SCRUM, Kanban, DSDM, TDD, BDD)
- Exposure to Performance and automation tools would be highly beneficial – (Selenium / Loadrunner / Cucumber / SoapUI / Jmeter)
Salary: Circa £35k