Start Date: May 2018
Rate: Circa £500
Length: 12 Months
Are you a highly experienced IT Service Continuity Management Consultant?
Do you have SC Clearance?
If so then the Cranford Group Team want to speak with you!
Key Role Responsibilities:
– The IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) role will report into the Service Strategy and Design team within the Technology Operations department.
– This role will be responsible for all ITSCM (including disaster recovery) aspects across the service life cycle and is focused on both projects (change) and operations (run). The ITSCM role involves engagement with stakeholders across the Authority itself; Authority partners such as regulated firms, other regulatory authorities, HM Treasury and the Bank of England and with the FCA’s external suppliers.
– The role is responsible for the availability and resilience of all FCA IT services regardless of whether they have a disaster recovery strategy in place or not. This aligns with the increasing FCA use of SaaS, Managed Services, Virtual Private Cloud based datacentres and traditional Hosted datacentre based services
– Business continuity management planning and testing
– Disaster recovery management planning and testing
– ITSCM management planning and testing
– Managing outsourced IT operations
– Availability and Resilience management planning and testing
– ITSCM for SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
– ITSCM for Virtual Private Cloud (Cloud Datacentre)
– ITSCM for Hybrid cloud architectures
– Experience in Cyber Incident Management
To apply for this role, please send us your CV.
IT Service Continuity Management Consultant + JSITSERVCON
Want to contribute to our latest White Paper?Register