Salary: 40 – 60K dependent on experience plus significant benefits
(Equity, work from home, pension etc)
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for the next step in your career. Our client in the easily commutable heart of Leeds are looking to build a new team of passionate collaborative professionals
Working in a team focused culture in sectors such as HM Government, Financial Services, Media and Technology. This role offers plenty of variety and chances to challenge yourself as a part of this young, forward-thinking consultancy.
This permanent position offers some fantastic benefits such as only working in the office 2/3 days week and the rest being at home. furthermore, you can look forward to a 15% bonus, 8% non-contribution pension, and finally equity.
A true people first company who are looking for people who thrive in team environments and take pride in their work.
– A solid foundation in Linux administration and Shell Scripting
– A working understanding of networking
– IPv4, Routers, Firewalls, VPN etc.
– Metrics and monitoring
– Able to write custom tools and familiar with open source options (Elastic, InfluxDB, Grafana, Prometheus etc..).
– Experience using Ansible/Chef with Molecule/InSpec to provision AMIs
– Comfortable working with common Git branching strategies
– Able to develop AWS CloudFormation templates to build best practice architectures in EC2, VPC, ECS etc…
– Jenkins/AWS Code Pipeline/Travis/BitBucket Pipelines/CircleCI for CI/CD
– Willing to undertake an SC check at a later date
If the some of the above sounds like you please get in touch with a member of the Cranford Group today