CTO/VP Software Engineering
Full Time, Permanent
- Job Ref
CTO / VP Software Engineering
£80,000 – £100,000 + Equity
My client is fast becoming one of the most disruptive AI software providers in their sector.
Due to continued growth they are now looking to bring on board a CTO to create and execute the future engineering growth plan.
As the CTO your responsibilities will include;
Manage product development including back and front-end Engineering, Machine Learning, DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Work closely with the CPO to gauge technical requirements for future product development
- Provide technical leadership for the team in engineering and machine learning, helping to architect solutions
- Designing and implementing metrics for client engagement, app usage and machine learning performance
As the CTO, you will need to demonstrate the following experience;
- 5+ years experiencing building and managing agile teams
- Lead an engineering team on a functional programming stack (e.g. Haskell, Elm, Scala, Clojure, et cetera)
- Building and shipping machine-learning algorithms in a SaaS product
- Experienced with Cloud technology, specifically AWS infrastructure
- Leadership Experience within a technology, growth-stage start-up in a senior technical role.
- Deep knowledge of DevOps/ Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery practices, along with automated testing.
- A true team player who is leads by example and happy to be “hands-on”
This is an excellent opportunity to a join a small yet high-growth business at an early stage and be highly visible in playing a key part in their continued growth and success.
In return, you will be offered a competitive base salary along with the option to gain equity in the business dependant on experience. There is also additional benefits including holiday allowance, pensions scheme and private healthcare.