- Job Ref
Rate: £640 – £700 Per Day
Length: 6 Month
Our client a global consultancy is looking for a Senior Azure Security Architect for a role based on site at a financial client based within London. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and designing the Azure security framework. The Solution Architect will work in a team, alongside a cloud solution architect, cloud automation engineer and some Back End cloud automation engineers to produce the relevant design and associated automation.
This is a great opportunity for a highly knowledgeable Azure Security Architect.
- Ability to produce security reference architectures in Azure
- Produce high-level design to articulate the entire security framework
- Participate in and lead production of detailed security designs
- Produce/validate requirements for automation; work with Back End automation team to produce automation
- Validate high-level component tests as part of automation delivery lifecycle
- Create documentation to relevant standard to allow handover to client operations team
- Proficient in Visio, Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral skills
- Understanding of cloud controls and industry security requirements/standards
- Experience and understanding of cloud computing with prior experience in cloud computing implementation projects, especially security elements
- Experience of best practice security recommendations and implementation experience in designing security operating models/architectural frameworks for enterprises for Microsoft Azure
- Experience of Azure security capabilities
- Experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems desired
- Experience of PowerShell, Bash, UNIX desired
Should this role sound suited to you please get in touch with a member of Cranford’s team!