AWS Devops Engineer
- Job Ref
AWS DevOps Engineer
Our client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to play a key role in their Managed Services practice and work alongside their flagship clients in the ongoing design, implementation, and continuous improvement of their high-availability AWS platforms..
To be considered for this opportunity you must have;
- Deep knowledge and experience of working with AWS DevOps platforms.
- Configuration Management.
- Deployment Orchestration.
- Git source control.
- Knowledge of Application Performance Management (APM) tools.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work independently; deploying and troubleshooting systems.
- Analytical by nature to troubleshoot and solve complex System Engineering problems.
- Experience supporting high availability systems and scalable architectures.
- Experience supporting network protocols including IP, TCP, HTTP, DNS, SSL.
- Server, storage management and virtualization.
- Excellent internal customer service, communication, and coordination.
- Experience in enterprise level storage and network technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
There is an excellent salary and benefits package in offer for the right candidate along with genuine opportunity to progress and develop further in your career within the business.