AWS Cloud Architect
- Job Ref
Cloud Architect (AWS)
£600 per day
The Cloud Architects will be a specialist in either AWS Cloud and will be working closely with sales teams, clients, partners and other business units to develop and execute innovative and competitive projects / solutions for new and existing clients, utilising your wealth of previous experience in deploying cloud solutions.
Ideal applicants will have a good, steady background in designing and building within IT Infrastructure solutions with experience of a range of the following –
- Either AWS Solution Architect Associate level certification or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
- Strong AWS Cloud experience
- Hybrid & multi cloud solutions – experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting / delivery models
- Server platforms
- Application structure
- Identity & access management
- Clients (workstations, laptops, Thin client), Mobility, etc.
- Good working knowledge of processes and procedures (like ITIL)
- Security (Encryption, PKI)
- Load balancing
- Big data – Hadoop , Splunk, Hive, Spark, snowflake (all desirable)
- Databases – NoSQL,, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB (all desirable)
- ERP – SAP, HANA, Dynamics (desirable)
Cloud certifications are a bonus but not a requirement and successful applicants should expect a level of travel across the UK common to consultancy based positions with a focus in London.